Tag CloudAcquisition Alfresco ATG Autonomy BEA bootstrap Cascade Server CMIS CMS Code Snippets Commercial Open Source Comparisons CSS Detail Digital Marketing Diwali Drupal eCommerce EMC FatWire FOSS General Greetings IBM Jahia Jive Joomla Liferay Magento Mergers Nuxeo Open Source OpenText Oracle PHP Portals RealStoryGroup Reviews Social Computing Strategy Vignette WCM Web 2.0 WebCenter WEM
- Selecting CSS Framework-Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation or Semantic
- TerminalFour Site Manger Review
- A busy week with eRetail in India
- It is boom time for eCommerce in India
- eCommerce Scenario–guide to the overall eCommerce landscape
- Hybris Multi-Channel Suite – a quick review
- Joomla! 2.5 launched – a smarter and database agnostic CMS
- Happy New Year 2012
- Will WEMI achieve what JCR, CMIS & JSR 168 didn’t ?
- Do all roads for eBay lead to X.commerce ?
- Magento eCommerce Review
- Commercial Open Source – gate crashing the party
- Microsoft Commerce Server – breaking off or just taking a pause
- Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- Why NOT to buy a Sony VAIO
- Hannon Hill and TerminalFour – similar but different
- FatWire and OpenText WEM — newer names, older technology
- Learning from others mistakes
- A big repository change for Nuxeo
- Implications of Joomla! 1.7 and the Joomla! Platform
- How to Avoid Common Technology Selection Mistakes
- Got experience & Opinion on Hannon Hill Cascade Server ?
- Winds of change.. yet again !!
- Liferay Portal Review Update
- Happy New Year 2011
- ATG acquisition by Oracle – impact on your eCommerce Strategy
- Digital Marketing – is it just being Digital or Interactive too ?
- Winds of Change ..
- Portals & Mashup Product Evaluation
- Jive SBS Review
- What’s in The Name !!
- EMC Joins Hand with FatWire
- Is FatWire next in EMC’s acquisition spree ?
- Happy New Year 2010
- Oracle Portal Stack– A Saga of Acquisitions
- Jive with Jive SBS 4.0
- Open Source CMS Award 2009
- Open Source President goes Drupal
- Joomla! Reviews
- Whats next for ATG Portal users ?
- Liferay Portal Review
- Open Source President
- OpenSource is gearing up to shake Things Up
- Alfresco meets Joomla
- End of Life for ATG Portal
- Drop Down Menu in Joomal using the std Menu Module
- Dropdown Menu in Joomla : using Entended Menu Module
- Defining your Application Strategy
- Defining Performance Requirements
- PHP based Open Source CMS
Category Archives: IBM
I was a bit surprised (but not shocked) when I read Mary-Jo Foley’s blog about Microsoft offloading it’s Commerce server. Not shocked cause Microsoft commerce hasn’t been a particularly well recognised product offering in the eCommerce space. In my years … Continue reading
What can be seen as the biggest news maker in the eCommerce space – Oracle has agreed to buyout ATG Inc for about $1Bn. Seen as Oracle’s strategy targeting IBM – this acquisition brings together ATG’s leading eCommerce product with … Continue reading
The Real Story Group recently released its “Portals and Content Integration” report version 1.0. Authored by Apoorv Durga, this report give you a pretty comprehensive insight into some of the leading products on the Portals and Mashup (aka Content Integration) … Continue reading
Over the past few years, the Enterprise Portals and Enterprise Content Management product vendor space has been witnessing an overall consolidation, through several mergers & acquisitions – noteworthy of these being IBM’s acquisition of FileNet; BEA’s acquisition of Plumtree and … Continue reading